Real Estate Commission
The mission of the New Mexico Real Estate Commission is to protect the public and enhance the professional
competence of real estate brokers. The New Mexico Real Estate Commission was created by state law in 1959 and
charged with enforcing the Real Estate License Law and the Real Estate Commission Rules.
The real estate industry in New Mexico is one of the largest economic activities in the state. Through upturns and
downturns, real estate professionals in New Mexico remain committed to the highest standards in professionalism.
The Commission’s primary responsibilities include:
- Issuance, renewal, and transfer of real estate broker’s licenses.
- Establishment and enforcement of real estate broker pre-licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Certification of providers of real estate broker education.
- Investigation and adjudication of consumer and real estate broker complaints about potential and actual violations of the Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules.
- Education of consumers and real estate brokers about the Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules.
Renewal Portal/ Forgot Password
Click here to access the renewal portal, or to access the reset your password function
For more information contact:
Wayne Ciddio, Executive Secretary
Roxanne Romo, Licensing Manager
Lyn Carter, Investigator
Valerie Martinez, Investigator
Tom Baca, Education Administrator
Brittany Dominguez, Financial Specialist
Germelyn Vivar, Administrative Secretary