When requesting an inspection, be prepared to supply the following information:
- Permit number
- Type of inspection needed
- Requestor’s name and contact information
- Please verify all work is complete and the permit is affixed to the window closest to the front exterior door.
You may request an inspection by any of these methods:
- Send an e-mail to CID.Inspection@state.nm.us.
- Call our support center at (505) 222-9813 in the Albuquerque area, or (877) 243-0979 from any other location in New Mexico.
- Fill out the form below.
The support center will dispatch the request to the appropriate inspector. Individual inspectors will no longer accept inspection requests.
Reference Guide to Inspections
Types of Inspections:
Set-up and Blocking – Final Inspection
- Natural Gas
- Pre Pour inspection (prior to pouring concrete)
- Final Inspection