Dental Health Care Applications and Forms

Dental Health Care: Forms and Applications

If you are needing the nitrous or sedation application please send an email to the boards email( requesting the application.

Reports Required for Licensure

B & B Reporting
National Practitioner Data Bank


Dental Hygienist

Dental Assistant

Community Dental Health Coordinator

Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary

Non-Dentist Owner

Other Forms

Skip to content