Barbers and Cosmetologists Renew Your License
ONLINE LICENSE RENEWAL:
A courtesy renewal reminder is sent a few months prior to the expiration of a license to the email address on file with the board office. Addresses (including email address) can be changed online with your license number and registration code or by notifying the board office by email at email@example.com or by calling the board office at (505) 476-4622
- All individual licenses expire every year on the last day of your birth month.
- A late fee of $40.00 is applied to any license not renewed by the expiration date.
- Licenses can be renewed online for 1 year from the expiration date with the late fee. Please contact the board office if renewing after 1 year.
Establishment (Facility) Licenses:
- All establishment licenses expire every year on the last day of the original issue date.
- A late fee of $40.00 is applied to any license not renewed 30 days after the expiration date.
- Licenses can be renewed online for 1 year from the expiration date with the late fee.
- Relocations or Name changes cannot be completed using online services, please contact the board office at (505) 476-4622 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: License number and registration codes will NOT change
A duplicate license request and address change can be completed using online services with the license number and registration code.
Online Renewal Instructions
Online Renewal Process
To begin the on-line renewal process, please click here