Accountancy CPE Requirements
Accountancy: CPE Requirements
- Completion of 120 CPE hours in a full 36 month reporting cycle
- A minimum of 20 CPE hours completed for each reporting year
- Four (4) ethic hours completed for a full 36 month reporting cycle
- At least 96 of the 120 CPE hours must be technical hours
- At least 24 of the 120 CPE hours cannot be sponsored by your firm or employer.
Tips for reporting your CPE
- Please list the hours in chronological order by completion date
- 50 minutes = 1 CPE hour
- Reporting years are calculated based on birth month
- A reporting year begins with the first day of the month after your birth months and ends with the last day of your birth month
- Specify is a course is technical or non-technical by placing a T for technical or an NT for non-technical.